I am going to give you 5 effective ways to get rid of cellulite fast. The areas of your body where you have cellulite are oxygen deficient and nutrient deficient. The solution is to increase your intake of oxygen on a regular basis and consume the right nutrients and your cellulite will melt.
Your body is designed to consume oxygen so that it can be delivered to your cells in your muscles, nerves, organs and skin. Picture someone who is in great shape with nice muscle tone, maybe some definition. This is a person who has oxygen-rich blood and as a result their muscles, organs and skin are all working efficiently and it shows. When your cells don’t get enough oxygen and nutrients toxins build up and your body retains water. To lose inches and melt away cellulite, you need to get more oxygen and nutrients to your cells. When you do, you will start to feel empowered and you will look like a different person. Here are some very effective ways to increase the flow of oxygen and nutrients to your cells and your organs:
1. Get more vitamin C. This essential nutrient is found in many fruits and vegetables such as oranges, lemons, limes, grapefruit, broccoli and tomatoes, to mention a few. Vitamin C can greatly reduce water retention and build up of toxins, resulting in vanishing cellulite. It is a powerful antioxidant and assists your body with releasing waste. Vitamin C also enables your body to absorb more iron, which enables your body to carry more oxygen to your cells. You can also take vitamin C supplements. Vitamin C can enable your body to absorb more of the other vitamins and minerals you consume, including calcium. A calcium deficiency can result in poor skin tone and cellulite and water retention.
2. Cut way back on sugar consumption. A high sugar consumption causes your body to lose important vitamins and minerals including calcium, chromium, zinc and B vitamins. I enjoy some sweets and I am not recommending that you stop eating them all together, but I would suggest that you find ways to eat sweets less often. Consider substituting sweets with fruit and vegetables, which help to reduce water retention.
3. Get more lean protein. If you don’t consume adequate amounts of protein already, make it a goal to get more. You don’t have to overdose on meat to experience benefits, just aim for 5-10 ounces per day depending on your needs. It will improve your digestion as long as you don’t mix too many other foods with it. It causes your body to secrete hydrochloric acid in order to break it down into molecules that can be absorbed through your intestines. Hydrochloric acid also helps to kill bacteria in your food and digestive tract. Lean protein helps your body turn fat to muscle. It will have a considerable impact on reducing your cellulite.
4. Walk or do another type of exercise. Walking is a very easy way to get more oxygen and nutrients transported to your cells. Working out, no matter what kind of work out, will also increase the rate of oxygen and nutrient uptake by your cells. Exercise burns fat and releases water retention. Walking is a slower form of exercise and therefore is very effective at burning fat. All exercise will increase oxygen and reduce cellulite. Also, consider incorporating weights into your workout. A little bit goes a long way. You don’t have to lift heavy and you don’t have to spend more than 10-20 minutes 2-3 times per week to see results.
5. Flax oil. This oil greatly reduces water retention and increases the rate at which your body burns fat. Flax oil is known for increasing brown fat levels. Brown fat increases metabolism and burns up white fat, thereby reducing cellulite. You can buy fairly inexpensive capsules if you don’t want to eat flax oil on your food. Flax oil is delicate and cannot be heated. Make sure you do not cook your flax oil. I put flax oil on my food after it is cooked or eat it with salad.