If you have scars or pockmarks that have recently occurred from acne, you may be able to clear them by using a product called Vitalzym.
You’re not going to hear this from your doctor or dermatologist, but systemic enzymes, such as serapeptase, which is found in Vitalzym, can remove excess fibrin, which makes up scar tissue that forms acne pockmarks.
Systemic enzymes have a different function from digestive enzymes. Systemic enzymes work in body organs, tissue, skin, and joints to remove excess fibrin, which accumulates in these areas. Systemic enzymes,
* Bring nutrient to the damaged area
* Enhance wellness
* Help to speed repair of damaged tissue
* Improves blood and lymphatic circulation
* Reduce inflammation
* Remove waste products
* Stimulate the immune system
Digestive enzymes, however, are used to help you digest food that you eat. If you eat mostly processed foods, these foods don’t have digestive enzymes to help digest themselves. Your body has to pull them from deep within your body to digest food in your stomach or intestines.
Over many years of eating processed food instead of living food, like raw fruits and vegetables, your digestive enzyme supply will diminish and you will not digest food as good as when you were younger.
Supplementing your diet with digestive enzymes and taking them with every meal will ensure that you digest your food properly. This will reduce the amount of undigested food that gets into the colon where toxic matter is formed. Also, this will minimize your chances of becoming constipated. Good digestion and colon function are necessary for preventing, clearing, or eliminating acne.
Lecithin is made from soybeans and is found in health food stores in yellow granules. It is an emulsifier, which is a substance that helps fats and nonfat to mixed and stays together without separating.
In the blood, lecithin keeps fats from forming large globes, which can create problems if your arteries are narrow. Lecithin also has many other benefits such as,
* Improves digestion and absorption of essential fatty acids
* Improves skin problems
* Improves memory
* Lowers cholesterol
Add 1-2 tablespoons of granules into your smoothies. Add one or two teaspoons to your soups or other liquid food. Sprinkle one teaspoon or more on your fresh salads.
Chlorophyll and lemon
Chlorophyll is one of the best ways to detoxify the colon fast. Your colon needs to be detoxified constantly to prevent toxins from getting into your blood and seeping into your facial skin where they can create acne. It also helps the skin keep healthy by acting as an
* anti-microbial agent
* absorber of heavy metals in the colon
Here are some of the benefits you will get from drinking chlorophyll,
* Heals open wounds inside your body
* Increases re-growth of tissues
* Helps to heal sores in your mouth
* Acts as an antiseptic
* Destroys bacteria
* Brings more oxygen to your cells
* Give protection from low levels of radiation such as TV, computers, microwaves, and hospital equipment
* Reduces toxins in the colon and body
* Helps to purify the liver
* Helps sores heal faster
* Reduces pain from inflammation
Here’s how to prepare it first thing in the morning,
* Place 2-3 tablespoon of plain liquid chlorophyll in an 8 oz glass
* Squeeze the juice of one whole lemon into the glass
* Add distilled water to fill the 8 oz glass.
The reason I add one lemon to this drink is to give this drink some flavor. I have a hard time just drinking chlorophyll and water. It has a bland taste. You may try adding the chlorophyll to some other drink if you like.
You cannot overdose on chlorophyll liquid that is why I sometimes drink 2 ounces plus the juice of one lemon in an 8 oz glass of water.