The first liposuction in medical history was performed in 1974. Since then, there has been tremendous improvement on the body contouring techniques. Liposuction in the past few decades have become much safer and successful than it was in the past. It is an elaborate procedure carried out to remove excess fat from the body to retain your former physical shape. The procedure can be performed on any body part, be it the arms or the legs, thighs, stomach, buttocks, abdomen, back, submental (chin), inner thighs, gynecomastia (male breast tissues), etc. Liposuction treatment in India has become a huge rage due to the cost factor, as well as the quality of treatment available in JCI approved Hospitals.
Benefits of Liposuction
The immediate benefits of the surgery are linked to both your physical and mental state. You notice dramatic changes to your looks as you slim down a lot and fit into your old clothes. You achieve a look that you had always yearned and enjoy lots of attention. Mental benefits are equivalent to your physical benefits as you feel immensely elated and happy.
Eligible Candidates for Liposuction
Candidates who qualify for the procedure are individuals who have good health, are within 25 lbs. of her or his height, do not suffer from frequent fluctuations in weight, have firm and elastic skin, do not have any medical problems like diabetes or lung disease, had no prior surgery in those particular areas where the person wishes to have the surgery, etc.
Types of Liposuction Surgeries
Having knowledge about the different types of liposuction will help you make an educated decision about choosing the right treatment plan and the surgeon.
Traditional Liposuction- The process follows creating an incision in the treatment area and inserting a cannula into the patient’s body to suck out excess fat from the area.
Ultrasonic Liposuction- It uses ultrasonic sound waves to emulsify fat in those body areas where fat deposit is high. The process makes it easier to remove the accumulated fat.
Laser liposuction- Laser light is targeted at fat deposits to loosen fat cells to enable the surgeon to remove the fat easily.
Power-assisted liposuction- Also known as PAL, this procedure uses a cannula with a vibrating tip to break fat cells for easy removal.
Planning to have liposuction treatment in India? Check out the cost diversification in different parts of the country.
Liposuction surgery cost in India is economical, encouraging patients from across the globe to come to the country. It is more affordable compared to countries like Germany, UK, USA, Singapore, etc. Take a look at the cost classification based upon different countries
The above table gives you insight into the relatively lower fat removal surgery cost in India compared to other countries. Factors such as affordable accommodations, low cost of living, and experienced doctors’ fees contribute to determining the liposuction surgery cost in India.
Liposuction cost ranges between $620 and $2500 across the different cities in India. The figure varies depending upon factors like the area of treatment and the amount of fat required to be removed. Some of the most preferred cities are Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai, etc., where the liposuction cost areas follows:
Liposuction surgery cost in Delhi and Pune can go up to a staggering figure, while cost in Hyderabad is comparatively more affordable. Scanning through the above table and making a comparative analysis between the low-end and high-end clinics, you should be able to reach a proper decision. No choice should be made in hurry but only after thorough research of the several cities in India and how the cost varies.
Have a look at the determining factors of the total cost of liposuction treatment in India:
- Laboratory fees
- Doctors’ fees
- Operation room charges,
- The number body areas where the surgery will be performed
- The amount of fat to be removed
- Service tax
- The kind of technique chosen for the liposuction treatment
- Compression garments, etc.The best clinics and hospitals in India offering the most successful liposuction treatment are equipped with adequate amount of space for patients, have the latest and advanced techniques and equipments along with developed medical facilities. Check out the list of liposuction treatment hospitals in India and read the customers’ feedback.
Names of liposuction treatment hospitals in India
- Fortis hospital, Jaypee hospital, Apollo Hospital (in Delhi)
- The Bangalore Hospital, Narayana Multispecialty Hospital, Fortis Hospital, Apollo Hospital (in Bangalore)
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Apollo Spectra, PD Hinduja Hospital, Enhance Clinics, Hiranandini Hospital (Mumbai)
- Apollo Hospital, Fortis Malar, Chennai Meenakshi Multispecialty Hospital, Prashantha Super Specialty Hospital (Chennai)
- AMRI Hospital, Fortis Hospital, Ruby General Hospital, Narayani Multispecialty Hospital (Kolkata)
A few testimonials of the most popular hospitals in India:
Fortis Hospital in Delhi – It is regarded as the best cardiac hospital in India, having top-notch cardiac doctors’ team, concludes Ms Sima.
Jaypee Hospital in Delhi – Although regarded as bit expensive, the hospital service is unmatched, according to Mr.Prajapati.
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital in Mumbai- The hospital is considered for having the best infrastructure along with excellent medical facilities, says Mr. Rahul Saxena
AMRI hospital in Kolkata- The AMRI hospital is known for have a great medical infrastructure and a good team of doctors, concludes Mrs. Pandey.
Which individuals are eligible for liposuction treatment in India?
- Those who don’t smoke
- Those who are above 18 years and have a good muscle tone and firm skin elasticity
- Those who are not suffering from diabetes, any life-threatening diseases and thyroid
The types of liposuction techniques available in India include:
- Surgical treatments- Tumescent liposuction and super-wet liposuction
- Non-surgical treatments- Vaser liposuction, Laser-assisted liposuction and ultrasound liposuction
Nothing to worry, liposuction treatment recovery time is quick, easy and without complications. You need follow-up visits to the doctor in the month’s post surgery to ensure how you are progressing. If you need further liposuction after treatment, then it should be consulted with your doctor if it is possible.